Data protection contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and consent
Purpose of processing the data
- The purpose of the processing is to respond to queries, complaints or comments that users may have in regard to the information contained on the website or in managing the contractual relationship that exists, or may exist, between SIGNEBLOCK and said users.
Legal basis of the processing
- The express consent of the data owner or as part of fulfilling the contractual relationship.
The data requested via the web contact form are mandatory (unless otherwise specified). If these details are not provided or are incomplete, we cannot guarantee that it will be possible to comply with the purpose of the processing.
Data retention period
The personal data provided will be kept:
- So long as any contractual relationship between the parties is in place.
- Until such time as the data subject requests that they are removed.
- The time necessary to fulfil legal obligations.
Passing on data
- Data will not be passed on to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Data subjects’ rights
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and portability of your data, as well as those to restrict or object to them being processed, as well as not to be subject to individual decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, through the following means. In all circumstances, you need to attach a copy of an official document that identifies you:
- By letter: SIGNEBLOCK
Avenida de la Industria 18, 28760 Tres Cantos (Madrid)
- By email: email@example.com
Data subjects will also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority – that is, the Spanish Data Protection Agency – if they consider that the processing of personal data relating to them infringes applicable data protection regulations.
Only personal data provided by users via the company’s website contact form or email is collected.
SIGNEBLOCK will keep the User’s personal data secret and will adhere to the legal duty of secrecy, in accordance with applicable legislation, adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the User’s data and prevent their alteration, loss, or unauthorised access or processing, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored, and the risks to which they are exposed.