Signeblock, S.L. (hereafter, SIGNEBLOCK)
Avenida de la industria 18
28760 Tres Cantos (Madrid)
918 06 00 99
Contact for data protection purposes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and consent
Purpose of the processing
- The purpose of the processing will be to respond to the queries, complaints or comments that users may have with regard to the information contained on the website or regarding the management of the contractual relationship that exists or may exist between SIGNEBLOCK and those users.
Legitimation of the processing
- The express consent of the owner of the data or compliance with the contractual relationship.
The data requested on the website’s contact form is compulsory (unless specified otherwise). If the data is not provided or is incomplete, we cannot guarantee that it will be possible to comply with the purpose of the processing.
Conservation period for the data
The personal data provided will be kept:
- If applicable, while a contractual relationship exists between the parties.
- While the individual concerned does not request its deletion.
- For the time required to comply with legal obligations.
- Data will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
Rights of the individuals concerned
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, limitation and opposition to its processing, as well as not to be subject to individual decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, through the following means and, in all cases, accompanied by a copy of an official identification document:
- By letter: SIGNEBLOCK
Avenida de la industria 18, 28760 Tres Cantos (Madrid)
- By email: email@example.com
The individuals concerned also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they believe that the processing of personal data concerning them breaches the applicable law with regard to data protection.
Only personal data provided by users will be collected through the company website, via the contact form or via email.
SIGNEBLOCK will process the User’s data at all times in a completely confidential manner and maintaining the mandatory duty of secrecy with regard to it, in accordance with the applicable law, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures that guarantee the security of their data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks it is exposed to.